[petsc-users] Solving Poisson equation with multigrid

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 5 16:15:27 CDT 2013

Sorry my configure cmd file was from an older test case for c++.

Do you need c++ build of PETSc? If not - suggest removing
--with-clanguage=C++ option.

[Majority of use cases should not need --with-clanguage=C++ - even if
user code is using PETSc from C++]

If c++ is needed - you can try adding: CXXCPPFLAGS='-h gnu'

Satish