[petsc-users] SuperLU options database

Patrick Sanan psanan at cms.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 15 15:36:58 CDT 2013

More things you can do to avoid typing the arguments over and over are:
 - Use a file to specify options (PetscInitialize takes an argument for this file, which by default is ~/.petscrc )
- Set runtime options from within your code using PetscOptionsSetValue
- Write a own shell script or makefile with a special target to run the executable with the options you'd like appended