[petsc-users] SuperLU options database

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 15 15:15:12 CDT 2013

Su :
We provide these via runtime options. With the latest petsc release (v3.4),
you can get
petsc/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex2.c:
./ex2 -pc_type ilu -pc_factor_mat_solver_package superlu -hels |grep superlu
  -mat_superlu_ilu_droptol <0.0001>: ILU_DropTol (None)
  -mat_superlu_ilu_filltol <0.01>: ILU_FillTol (None)
  -mat_superlu_ilu_fillfactor <10>: ILU_FillFactor (None)
  -mat_superlu_ilu_droprull <9>: ILU_DropRule (None)
  -mat_superlu_ilu_norm <2>: ILU_Norm (None)
  -mat_superlu_ilu_milu <0>: ILU_MILU (None)

i.e., you can set/change your own options at runtime.

Hong

Hi, I am trying to use the external package SuperLU to solve a linear