[petsc-users] Error message Exit Code 9

Garnet Vaz garnet.vaz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:47:26 CDT 2013

Hi Jed,

Thanks. The output of quota reads "unlimited".
The system memory is 16GB.

Doing "ulimit -m" gives 13938212
in kilobytes which corresponds to 13GB. I think this means
that I should be able to use most of it. I am the only person
running jobs on this machine right now.

I can run with -memory_info for the smaller problem and try
to extrapolate. Is this a good idea?

-
Garnet Vaz

--