[petsc-users] When pull the petsc-dev for update:Connection timed out

Zhenglun (Alan) Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:59:49 CST 2012

Dear Sean,
      Thank you so much for your help. Here I have another question.
      After updating the PETSc, I tried to 'make ex45' in
/src/ksp/ksp/example/tutorial/. It says that 'petscksp.h' can not be
found; therefore, I commented this library in ex45.c to see what will
happen. It, then, shows that the 'petscdmmg.h' can not be found. Any
idea on this? :)

thanks,
Alan