[petsc-users] When pull the petsc-dev for update:Connection timed out

Sean Farley sean at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 25 12:42:49 CST 2012

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Alan <zhenglun.wei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Sean,
>      my /petsc-dev/.hg/hgrc shows:
> [paths]
> default = https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-dev
>

> [hostfingerprints]
> bitbucket.org = 24:9c:45:8b:9c:aa:ba:55:4e:01:6d:58:ff:e4:28:7d:2a:14:ae:3b

Good.

>      When pulling the petsc-dev, it shows:
> abort: no certificate for bitbucket.org with configured hostfingerprint

Weird. Are you behind a proxy?

>      The same thing happens if it pull the BuildSystem with:
>
> [paths]
> default = https://bitbucket.org/petsc/buildsystem

Something is being misconfigured because I'm guessing that buildsystem
is trying to pull petsc-dev or vice-versa. Let's be sure, by

$ cd $PETSC_DIR
$ hg showconfig paths.default
$ cd config/buildsystem
$ hg showconfig paths.default

And might as well send your mercurial version, too,

$ hg version