[petsc-users] PetscKernel_A_gets_inverse_A_

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 31 00:06:58 CST 2012

Sorry about the slow response. Do you only want the square kernels with
static (compile-time) size? These are currently implemented as macros, but
it's not a problem to modify them to be functions. C99 provides a
well-defined mechanism to have a single version with external linkage, but
also encourage inlining.

I'm considering providing a set of kernels that would support non-square
matrices, but the naming conventions would have to change and my
applications would frequently not know the size statically (but it would
typically be ~10 or less, so calling BLAS doesn't make sense).