[petsc-users] PetscKernel_A_gets_inverse_A_

Aldo Bonfiglioli aldo.bonfiglioli at unibas.it
Fri Dec 21 03:29:51 CST 2012

Dear all,
would it be possible to have a unified interface (also Fortran callable)
to the PetscKernel_A_gets_inverse_A_ routines?
I find them very useful within my own piece
of Fortran code to solve small dense linear system (which I have
to do very frequently).
I have my own interface, at present, but I need to
change it as needed when a new PETSc version is released.

Regards,
Aldo
--
Dr. Aldo Bonfiglioli
Associate professor of Fluid Flow Machinery

Publications list <http://publicationslist.org/aldo.bonfiglioli>