PaStiX crash

Andreas Grassl Andreas.Grassl at student.uibk.ac.at
Wed Oct 21 10:49:39 CDT 2009

Satish Balay schrieb:
> Perhaps you can try running in valgrind to see here the problem is.
>
> You can also try --with-debugging=0 COPTFLAGS='-g -O' - and see if it
> crashes.  If so - run in a debugger to determine the problem.

here you find the output of valgrind:

http://pastebin.com/m16478dcf

It seems the problem is around the scotch library. Trying to substitute the
library with the working version from the debugging-branch did not work and I
found no options to change the ordering algorithm to e.g. (par)metis installed
for mumps

Any ideas?

Cheers,

ando

--
 /"\                               Grassl Andreas
 \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign      Uni Innsbruck Institut f. Mathematik