PaStiX crash

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 21 12:48:31 CDT 2009

    I think if you compile all the code (including Scotch) with the -g
option as Satish suggested then it should show exact line numbers in
the source code where the corruption occurs and you could report it to
the Scotch developers. As it is without the line numbers it may be
difficult for the Scotch developers to determine the problem.

    Barry