include file fortran

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 15 18:54:35 CDT 2009

On Sat, 16 May 2009, Tahar Amari wrote:

> I do not have any "reply".
>
> Following your advice I will rebuild PETSC with
>
> only C and fortran (even when I do C++ I do not intend to use the C++
> wrappers, but the C ones) at the level
> of linear algebra.

If you have PETSc calls from C++ code - its best to build c++/fortran
version as indicated before. [but using c-petsc from c++ code is also
possible - it just means the makefile will get more complex]

> Would you aggree with this ? I followed the advice of not loading
> --download-f-blas-lapack
> since one of your colleague explained that it should look for the APPLE one ?
>
> I changed with-cc=gcc by with-cc=cc, is is OK ?

cc is same as gcc

> configure -with-cc=cc --download-mpich=1 --download-parmetis=1 --with-shared=0
> --with-fc=ifort --with-dynamic=0

If you still have problems compiling your fortran code with a PETSc
makefile - let us know..

Satish