include file fortran

Tahar Amari amari at cpht.polytechnique.fr
Fri May 15 17:49:46 CDT 2009

I do not have any "reply".

Following your advice I will rebuild PETSC with

only C and fortran (even when I do C++ I do not intend to use the C++
wrappers, but the C ones) at the level
of linear algebra.

Would you aggree with this ? I followed the advice of not loading --
download-f-blas-lapack
since one of your colleague explained that it should look for the
APPLE one ?

I changed with-cc=gcc by with-cc=cc, is is OK ?

configure -with-cc=cc --download-mpich=1 --download-parmetis=1 --with-
shared=0  --with-fc=ifort --with-dynamic=0

Best regards,

Tahar