Problem with MatMatMultTranspose (con'd)

zhifeng sheng z.sheng at ewi.tudelft.nl
Wed Oct 22 09:15:25 CDT 2008

Dear all

suppose I have a complex matrix (Hermitian positive definite) to solve,
which KSP solver(s) can support solving it?
PS: for this moment, I don't need to take into account that the matrix
is hermitian.

By the way, if I really need conjugate transpose function for complex
matrices, must I implement it myself?
(I mean, is there any function that I can make use of?)

Thanks
Best regards
Zhifeng