Binary dump of SNES residuals

mspieg mspieg at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:01:36 CDT 2007

Apologies if this is obvious,  but is there a clean way to dump out
SNES residuals (and or updates) (inside a DMMG) as binary vectors for
debugging.

I'm currently using

-snes_monitor_residual

which is lovely for visualizing the residuals but uses VecView with
the default Viewer set to draw and it would be useful to have a
command line option to change the viewer type to binary (if it
doesn't already exist)

I can certainly use  SNESMonitorSet with a custom monitor that sets
up a binary viewer for SNESMonitorResidual, but I'm being lazy.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

cheers
marc

Marc Spiegelman