MatCreateMPIAIJWithArrays linker error

Vijay M vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:22:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to convert a serial code in fortran 90 to a parallel one
using PETSc data structures. One of the ways i am trying to achieve
the same is to use the serial code to create my matrices and then set
PETSc mat values by passing in the arrays. When i used a single
processor with MatCreateSeqAIJWithArrays, things worked just fine. But
when i converted to MatCreateMPIAIJWithArrays, to create a parallel
matrix that is distributed across different processors, i get a linker
error saying that it could find the implementation for the function.

Is there any specific library i should be including other than petsc,
petscmat, petscksp, petscvec and petscfortran for this to work ?
Thanks for any help in advance !

Vijay