Process interrupted error

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 11 06:55:10 CDT 2007

  Something is sending an interupt signal to all the proccess
except one. We've seen this happen where the "batch or node
scheduler does this to kill a long running job".

  Does it happen even if the parallel vector is real short?

  Does the machine seem to hang at that point or does the sigint
come immediately?

  Can you us the runtime option -start_in_debugger or totalview
to catch the signal?

   Barry