Process interrupted error

Knut Erik Teigen knutert at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Apr 11 03:52:05 CDT 2007

Hello,

I get the following error when trying to copy a solution vector to
process zero using VecScatterCreateToZero:

[0] VecScatterCreate(): Special case: processor zero gets entire
parallel vector, rest get none
forrtl: error (69): process interrupted (SIGINT)
forrtl: error (69): process interrupted (SIGINT)

When running with one or two processes, the code runs fine, but with
three or more, the above error occurs, with one "process interrupted"
error for each process minus one. Could someone help me figure out
what's wrong?

Regards,
Knut Erik Teigen