[petsc-dev] Latest Pull breaks the 'test' target

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Tue May 23 20:00:33 CDT 2023

I use it that way all the time, but I can't reproduce.

$ touch src/snes/interface/snes.c
$ make test gs=snes_tutorials-ex5_1
         CC ompi/obj/snes/interface/snes.o
Using MAKEFLAGS: -j8 -l12 --jobserver-auth=fifo:/tmp/GMfifo1004133 -- gs=snes_tutorials-ex5_1
    CLINKER ompi/lib/libpetsc.so.3.019.1
    CLINKER ompi/tests/snes/tutorials/ex5
       TEST ompi/tests/counts/snes_tutorials-ex5_1.counts
 ok snes_tutorials-ex5_1
 ok diff-snes_tutorials-ex5_1