[petsc-dev] next tests, absoft and ifc

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Thu Apr 13 17:51:23 CDT 2017

This was fixed awhile ago and folded into the altfiles pull request, and
even at one point had a cherry-picked merge into one of Matt's pull
requests (it's a single line in config/testparse.py).

I am catching up after some vacation time and don't know the status of
the altfiles merge.  I thought I had resolved all of the issues Satish
raised, but it's still open so there must be something...

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756