[petsc-dev] Configure push

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 6 11:27:26 CDT 2016

Matt,

Per integration workflow - all feature branches should be tested
locally (and be complete) - before merged to next [next is for
integration testing - not feature testing]

You could have used (modified):

config/examples/arch-linux-xsdk-dbg.py
config/examples/arch-osx-xsdk-opt.py

Yeah - we don't have automatic 'feature branch test before integration
testing' workflow - so currently this has to be done manually.

Satish