[petsc-dev] Configure push

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 01:46:34 CDT 2016

I have pushed configure changes to next. They mainly concern the changes
made to support xSDK. Do we have a nightly test for this?

Those changes broke the configure encapsulation by directly depending on
PETSc. I have removed this dependence, but it would be good if we checked
that this did not break anything for xSDK.