[petsc-dev] Fwd: [petsc-users] configure error on Titan with Intel

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 14 10:26:46 CDT 2015

Configure Options: --configModules=PETSc.Configure --optionsModule=config.compilerOptions --COPTFLAGS="-mp -fast" --CXXOPTFLAGS="-mp -fast" --FOPTFLAGS="-mp -fast" --prefix=/autofs/na3_home1/adams/petsc_master_opt64idx_pgi --download-metis --with-hwloc=0 --download-parmetis --with-cc=cc --with-clib-autodetect=0 --with-cxx=CC --with-cxxlib-autodetect=0 --with-fc=ftn --with-fortranlib-autodetect=0 --with-shared-libraries=0 --known-mpi-shared-libraries=1 --with-x=0 --with-64-bit-indices --with-debugging=0 PETSC_ARCH=arch-titan-

  If you turn off autodetect for the language libraries and don't provide the correct link libraries with configure then there is no way it is going to work.