[petsc-dev] configuring PETSC for a cluster with GPUs

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Thu May 15 09:22:40 CDT 2014

mary sweat <mary.sweat78 at yahoo.it> writes:

> hmmm I'm still not able to make the code work on my cluster with GPUs :(

This has no information that could possibly be used to determine the
problem.  As such, we can't do anything to help.  This is frustrating
because we know that this feature works for other people and we want
people to have a good experience using it.  But _many_ things can go
wrong in configuring a GPU cluster, so we can't hope to guess why it
"doesn't work" for you.  If you would like help, you'll have to provide
logs indicating the failure and any information about how you have tried
to debug, steps to reproduce, and what has been run successfully.