[petsc-dev] PETSc repositories have been moved

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Wed Mar 13 22:02:45 CDT 2013

Le 2013-03-12 16:57, Tim Tautges a écrit :

> Also, I find that infographics here help a bunch, like
> http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/QuickReferenceCardsAndCheatSheets?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Mercurial-Usage-v1.0bz-300dpi-color.png.
>  I looked a few days ago and couldn't find a good one for git.
> Especially with the conventions described for petsc (which all seem
> reasonable), I think such a graphic would really help, as it's easy to
> confuse next vs. master vs. branches and the movement between them.

Not a bad one:

http://zrusin.blogspot.ca/2007/09/git-cheat-sheet.html

An interactive one:

http://ndpsoftware.com/git-cheatsheet.html

The ultimate reference for me was reading this book (it was named ProGit
a year ago):
http://git-scm.com/doc
(especially chapter 9: Git Internals, that's where I started to really
understand how it works under the hood... and enjoy the simplicity of
it... it's worth the time!)

Eric