[petsc-dev] PETSc port to OpenCL

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 13 16:15:24 CDT 2013

Hi all,

actually, I forwarded Antoine to this mailinglist. I'm currently working
on getting ViennaCL into PETSc *before* the release, so for Antoine's
purposes we should soon be ready.

As Paul put it, it is important to get more context on what your
customer wants to run. Is your customer using PETSc already?

Best regards,
Karli