[petsc-dev] PETSc repositories have been moved

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 12 14:49:55 CDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Richard Tran Mills <rtm at eecs.utk.edu>wrote:

> I will start using Git for working with petsc-dev when there are some
> clear instructions on the workflow we should be using.

This should get you started. Let us know if you have any questions.

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/wiki/pull-request-instructions-git

See also these if you want more details and rationale:

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/wiki/developer-instructions-git
https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/wiki/quick-dev-git

> In the meantime I have some petsc-dev tasks on my to-do list and I plan to
> work using a fork of petsc-hg.  To get my changes merged back "upstream", I
> assume I still just need to submit a pull request for petsc-hg on BitBucket?

Yes, you can develop on petsc-hg and send pull requests.