[petsc-dev] patches for ICC/Cholesky preconditioner on GPUs

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 11 09:47:42 CDT 2013

Hi Paul,

you've got two options:
  a) Fork the project on Bitbucket, apply the changes to a clone of the
forked repository, commit your changes and submit a pull request.
Important: This needs to be completed by tomorrow! More detailed
information on the process can be found e.g. here:

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/programming-and-development/contribute-to-bitbucket-projects-using-forks-and-pull-requests/4028

  b) Wait until Wednesday (so that we have completed the restructuring
of our repository) and apply a) then.

Best regards,
Karli