[petsc-dev] patches for ICC/Cholesky preconditioner on GPUs

Paul Mullowney paulm at txcorp.com
Mon Mar 11 09:25:58 CDT 2013

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

1) I need to create a branch of petsc-dev on bitbucket.
2) Make my changes in the branch and commit
3) Let you guys pull this branch and review.

I haven't done this before however it shouldn't be too hard. The changes
I've made are isolated to 2 files (src/mat/impls/aij/seq/seqcusparse)
and I am pretty much the only one who works on this code.

So, how do I do step 1??

-Paul