[petsc-dev] Using DMPlexConstructGhostCells

Garnet Vaz garnet.vaz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:23:42 CST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to use the function DMPlexConstructGhostCells to create
some ghost cell information. Like in ex11 of dev-tutorials I need to
access the centroid of the boundary cell to compute the distance.
Following the example I see the following being done:

Line 2209: DMPlexConstructGhostCells(dm, NULL, &user->numGhostCells, &gdm);

The documentation says that the label name could be auto generated.
Hence I tried passing NULL as above. This does not seem to work. I am
working on a 2d triangulation created from Triangle and distributed
using chaco with an overlap of 1.

Thanks.

--
Regards,