[petsc-dev] PetscOptionsInsertFile_YAML

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:12:50 CST 2012

Nevermind: src/sys/yaml/yamlimpls.c has not been touched since changeset d3065a573ab0 when it was first committed. I upgraded to this changeset and still could not get it to parse a trivial file. Too bad...

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA