[petsc-dev] fortran modules and datatypes

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:13:37 CST 2012

Hi,

Sorry for the potential double post. I posted from the wrong account.

I am looking at many fortran90 examples which will only compile without fortran datatypes, like src/vec/is/examples/tutorial/ex1f90.F

Is there a preprocessor variable indicating if petsc is compiled with fortran modules? I would like to update some of these examples following the lines of src/vec/vec/examples/tutorials/ex20f90.F90
cf attached patch for src/vec/examples/tutorial/ex1f90.F

Blaise