[petsc-dev] please make myself and Satish admin on bitbucket.org/petsc

Sean Farley sean at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 10 19:13:50 CST 2012

> No I can't, I tried to log in with my openid and password. It didn't put
> me in the petsc account it wanted me to create yet another account.

You clearly weren't paying attention to how it works nor to my previous
emails describing how to log in to the petsc account using the shared
password.

>   It is not a vanity. It is a question of having one consistent organized
> place to keep our repositories and making it easy (for any of us) to add
> new repositories.

Which you could do if you were paying attention before.

> So I still have the problem that it is not easy (even possible) for me to
> create a new repository. (Assuming I have already given up on the hope of
> having a decent organization of the repositories).

See my previous two sentences. OpenID was orthogonal and only a suggestion
on my part that would be somewhat analogous to using SSH keys to log into
the website part.