[petsc-dev] MatMatMult gives different results

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 21:10:23 CST 2012

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012, Jed Brown wrote:

> It's all workable,
> but I'm not seeing a clear advantage to keeping the primary at
> petsc.cs.iit.edu,

currently the 2 reasons that are offered agains petsc.cs.iit.edu are:
- ssh breaks - need https [to level comaprision - we can probably set
this up for folks who want this]

- reliability concerns.

> (provided Sean volunteers to set up mirroring in that direction).

Personally - I'd prefer not to deal with that. If its decided that
bitbuckets is the thing ot use - we should disable petsc.cs.iit.edu,

As you've noticed - mirroring has already caused confusion. And I
suspect this will keep coming up - much more often than the frequence
of a downed machine.

Satish