[petsc-dev] [Solved] PETSC_USE_SOCKET_VIEWER macro - controlled by configure or not

Kevin.Buckley at ecs.vuw.ac.nz Kevin.Buckley at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Jan 12 22:14:58 CST 2010

> This was a bug in the prior release.

Bingo!

That's the info I wanted.

> The fix is to remove the PETSC_HAVE_SOCKET lines from
> $PETSC_ARCH/include/petscconf.h and rebuild.

It's the info I need to pass to the people who did install
PETSc, at the place where the guy I am trying to help wants
to compile his application.

The problem was never with any installation of mine nor one
over which I have any control.

Thanks for the feedback: consider this thread closed,
Kevin

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971