Native Windows port of PETSc library - not cygwin based.

Girish Pillai giri_pillai_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 20:48:00 CST 2006

Hi Satish,

Somehow I thought it was the Gnu compilers that were
being used for the Windows port done with the help of
cygwin. So I think I was wrong in making that
assumption.

So what I really want is to build it with the
MS-VisualC++ compiler and Intel Fortran Compiler. So
cygwin is just used for the build purpose and the GNU
compilers never get used. Is that correct?

Thanks much,
Regards,
Girish