Native Windows port of PETSc library - not cygwin based.

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 28 17:42:49 CST 2006

yes - PETSc can be installed with MS-C/Compaq-Fortran [or intel
compilers] on windows.

However the build system still requires cygwin to build the PETSc
libraries.

Check the installation instructions for additional info. If you
encounter problems - send us the erros with appropriate logfiles to
petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov

[If configure doesn't work - send us configure.log]

Satish