Adding Harwell-Boeing support in PETSc?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 14:07:33 CDT 2005

  Rich,

   You could certainly write a "converter" in Fortran if that is easier that
then just does the usual MatView() to save it in PETSc binary format for later
we could add it to src/mat/examples/tests

  Barry

Writing a parallel loader just seems like a huge waste of time, over just
reading the ascii in sequentially and then saving as a Petsc matrix for later
reading in in parallel.