Adding Harwell-Boeing support in PETSc?

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 13:49:28 CDT 2005

Barry,

I get Harwell-Boeing matrices from Matrix Market repository,
where each HB matrix is provided by both Matrix Market
and HB format. HB format takes smaller space though.

I never used HB format. I wrote
the code that convert MM format into petsc binary, which is stored
under ~/datafiles/matrices/MtxMarket.

Hong