Adding Harwell-Boeing support in PETSc?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 13:38:34 CDT 2005

  My understanding is that MatrixMarket format is different from
Harwell-Boeing?

  I could not find a Harwell-Boeing loader in src/mat/examples/tests
(though there is a writer). Does anyone have C (PETSc?) code to read
in Harwell-Boeing? If so we could merge it into the MatrixMarket
(coordiate storage) reader code and then (with a command line switch) read in
either format and dump in PETSc format?

  Barry