parallel-netcdf-1.1.1 released

Don Morton Don.Morton at alaska.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:46:49 CST 2010

I'm thinking (but could be dead wrong) that this isn't the issue.  In fact,
configure certainly finds plenty of MPI stuff to talk about (just an
excerpt).  That missing "c" deal is something I know I've run into in the
past year or two, and it's just some trivial little mistake, so I'm going to
follow that track for a bit.  Sure wish my brain could recall the details of
last time this happened.  For some reason I'm thinking it might have
something to do with a "c" flag on the ARFLAGS macro - that's ringing a bell
- but again, I could be way out in left field on this...

checking MPI-IO support in MPI implementation... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for struct stat.st_blksize... yes
checking for IEEE floating point format... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking if MPI_Offset is size 8... yes
checking for MPI_Request_get_status... yes
checking for MPI_Type_dup... yes
checking for MPI_Info_dup... yes

--
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center