parallel-netcdf-1.1.1 released

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 27 17:41:08 CST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 02:36:37PM -0900, Don Morton wrote:

> OK, thanks, I'll go back and scrutinize the configure output (like I should
> have to begin with).  This is a Cray XT5, where one simply sets the
> environment variables to "ftn" and it magically finds MPI and such.  So,
> maybe something's getting lost...

OK, that's good information.  We don't have a "README.CRAY-XT", so
when we get you running with a configure that works 100%, we'll add
one.

The "README.CRAY-X1" recipe isn't too far off.  Be sure to set the
MPIF90 and MPICXX environment variables, though.  Not sure if you
still need the '-eh' flag.

Argonne National Lab, IL USA