parallel-netcdf-0.9.0, NEC SX

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 17 09:13:31 CDT 2003

No apologies necessary; thank you very much for this detailed report on
the quirks of building on the SX platform!  We will look into these and
try to come up with some solutions, although we will probably need to rely
on you to actually test them :).

We hope you succumb to temptation and use the library!

Regards,

Rob