version 0.9.1 is released

Tyce Mclarty mclarty3 at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 8 15:48:38 CDT 2003

I tried 0.9.1 here at LLNL with good results.

I just used the info in README.SP to build and it works fine, so you no
longer need to carry special README's for LLNL's frost machine.

I did not see anything about changes in API or functionality so I assume
those are unchanged, and this release has no impact at the application level?

I intend to try Rene's Makefile mods in the next couple of days to verify
it on SP machines. Will let you know.

Nice work,
Tyce