version 0.9.1 is released

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 8 08:56:49 CDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 01:09:18PM +0200, rene.redler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > Short summary: parallel-netcdf-0.9.1 is available.
>
> I have just tried out the new version on the SX which (the new
> version) works quite nicely. Performance and scalability issues have not
> been checked yet.

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing on the SX platform.  I'll
try out your suggested changes, but they look right to me.

Performance and scalability in 0.9.1 should be the same as 0.9.0: we
wanted to make sure we had the building and installation issues
knocked out.  Now we are about to really focus on performance.

Thanks for the report

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B