[Nek5000-users] rst to ix iy iz

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 18 08:50:16 CDT 2018

Hi,
I guess the question is what you would like to do. From your other posts
I assume that you would like to use interpolation to compute the value
of the forcing that you can then input in userf at grid points ix,iy,iz.
If this is correct, I guess what you would need to do is to regularise
the forcing by spreading it among a number of actual grid points, e.g.
using a Gaussian spreading which is centered in the actual point of the
forcing which does not need to coincide with a grid point.

philipp