[Nek5000-users] How to give NEK5000 boundary conditions to exodus mesh file

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 31 07:50:13 CDT 2018

Hi Neks,

I did the conversion of a mesh from ICEM to exodus file then to re2 file.

But I am bit confused on the boundary conditions. Because from ICEM before I export to exodus I give the B.Cs as side set numbers and after the conversion to re2 I wont be able to put the boundary conditions in NEK format.

So could you please tell me how you put the BC in NEK5000 format to a mesh file with exodus format.

Thank you