[Nek5000-users] Channel Flow 1D/2D energy spectra

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 21 02:09:09 CDT 2018

Thanks so much for your reply.

Is it possible for you to elaborate on the specific way to interpolate
using the nek5000 built in routine? Say I have run a simulation already and
have a number of outputs in ASCII format how would I go about interpolating
all the outputs onto this new mesh.

Would it be possible, once I have interpolated onto this new mesh to
convert back to the old one such that I can restart the simulation using it?

Once again, I appreciate your patience as I am still quite new to CFD in
general and these questions might seem too basic.

Cheers,
William