[Nek5000-users] time integration scheme for temperature/scalar equations

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 15 06:02:20 CDT 2017

Hi,
To be more precise. Routines "makeabq" and "makebdq" are called if you
use hemholtz solver for passive scalars. The other option is cvode,
which uses slightly different scheme. I guess hemholtz is default and to
use cvode you have to add CVODE to preprocessing flag. About the link to
doxygen. This one is outdated so it could be dangerous to use it. There
is doxygen showing current beta2 version under
https://adampep.github.io/KTH_Framework/files.html
Regards
Adam