[Nek5000-users] time integration scheme for temperature/scalar equations

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 15 05:11:50 CDT 2017

Hi Bolun Xu,

Yes,

you can see that in the conduct.f file( in which convection-diffusion
equation for temperature is solved):
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/nek5/docs/html/conduct_8f_source.html

In the subroutine "makeabq"  the same Adam-Bashforth coefficients AB()
are called and in the subroutine "makebdq", the BD() coefficients are
used again.

best,
Pierre-Emmanuel