[Nek5000-users] Short test : dfh_cav

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 10 08:20:30 CDT 2017

Hi Samuel,

try calling gen_rea(0) from your usrdat2() and modify the ASCII mesh & BC file newrea.out for the .rea's header and bottom part taken from, e.g., svn's examples/vortex/r1854a.rea but make sure that your first field file has coordinates.

Also note that the .rea's p66 for postx has to be 4 for .fld and 6 for .f field files.

Aleks